Friday, March 4, 2011

Why "Back in the Desert?"

As many of you know, my wife, Brenda, and I have recently moved to Gilbert AZ from the green forest of Payson AZ. We are literally back in the desert. In fact, I should be unpacking boxes rather than starting a blog, but sometimes you just have top do what you have to do. My blog will contain musings, humor, politics, religion and ideas that generate from my vivid imagination. I hope you enjoy the thoughts and share yours. The last thing I would expect is that everyone will agree with everything I say, but let's keep it civil at all times.

Blessings.

4 comments:

  1. We look forward to reading your musings! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about your blog, and looking forward to reading your interesting comments!! Blessings and love to both you and Brenda!! Sue Fischer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I have put it on my Google Reader so I won't miss any of your musings. Great! Lynne Flake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let the dialogue begin! Great to have you in this format, Rocky--I know it will be anything but bland! Love, jc

    ReplyDelete