Monday, July 11, 2011

Between the 40 Yard Lines

I have a new blog! My political views are so diverse that I offend practically every one sooner or later. I have established a new blog for my political views at http://betweenthe40yardlines.blogspot.com/

The title of the blog comes from the fact that 40% of Americans are politically moderate, however, those on the extreme right or the extreme left control the two political parties. In doing so and in the refusal of the political parties to compromise, our country is going down the drain. I have been a Republican (mostly) and a Democrat (briefly), but now I don't like anyone very much (politically), so I'm an independent and feel very much at home.

I hope you enjoy reading the new blog. Feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment