Thursday, July 18, 2013

Is There Hope in Arizona?

Over my protests, I have lived in Arizona since 1971. Actually, from October until the second week in June, it's a great place to live. As an observer of Arizona weather for 42 years now, I have made some observations that should make anyone who lives here feel a little better, especially in the middle of May. 

August-no temperatures over 120.

September-no temperatures over 115.

October-no temperatures over 110.

November-no temperatures over 100.

December-no temperatures over 90.

January-no temperatures over 85.

February-you're on your own.

NOTE: All of the above are generalities and could change due to global warming.

1 comment:

  1. Even after listing all the temperatures during the summer, I still feel sad that we don't live there. I would like to live closer to my husband's family, but our children were raised far away and they have built lives here that can't be disrupted. I can't leave them! (sigh)

    ReplyDelete